The next meeting of the GPICA will take place at 6:30 p.m. at the Greater Pine Island Elk’s Lodge, just west of the four-way stop. Here’s what’s on the agenda:
Here’s what’s on the agenda:
- Call to Order and Pledge of Allegiance.
- Introduction of Leoma Lovegrove as our newest Board member.
- Public Hearing presentation by Russ Smith regarding an Application For Administrative Variance. Robin Meyer is requesting a variance for the home she is building at 3219 Franzone Road, Saint James City, FL. The variance seeks a 2.5 foot extension into the setback from the road in order to construct a usable deck.
- Presentation by Matlacha Civic Association President Karl Deigart about the hearing regarding the lawsuit against Cape Coral’s annexation of over five acres in Matlacha.
- Presentation and approval of Treasurer’s Report and previous Meeting minutes.
- General discussion of any matters impacting our community.